Cardiac In Home Care (Including COPD)
Heart disease such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a major cause of concern for seniors and their family. Caring for sufferers of cardiac disease can be a full-time challenge for both the patient and their loved ones, as it involves careful monitoring of medication, diet and stress.
The caregivers at Family Bridges are equal to the challenge. We will ease the burden for your family by providing compassionate, attentive, professional care to your loved one. We will work according to your schedule, and will work in your loved one’s home so that they do not have to undergo the stress of moving to an unfamiliar environment. Our caregivers will provide:
- Diet monitoring and meal preparation
- Medication reminders
- Hygiene and grooming assistance
- Transportation to doctors appointments
- Help around the house, including general shopping, light housekeeping, and even answering the door and telephone
- Companionship and engaging activities such as cards and games
Contact Family Bridges here to have them call you with more information on their heart disease, COPD, & cardiac care givers.