Click here for more information on the specific caregiver and staff job opportunities with Family Bridges.
Caregiver / Home Health Aide / STNA
Family Bridges Home Care is a leading non-medical, private duty home care agency providing senior care, elder care, personal care, respite care and companion care to help the elderly and adults that continue to live in their homes.
Family Bridges Home Care is the family alternative to assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Our caring and experienced caregivers provide up to 24 hour care in the comfort of our client’s homes. Our services make it possible for our clients to remain in their home instead of being placed in a nursing home or institutional facility.
All of our locations are seeking Caregivers / Home Health Aides to assist clients living in their homes with everyday tasks.
We are currently hiring caregivers who meet our qualifications.
- Hygiene Assistance
- Meal Preparation / Diet Monitoring
- Light Housekeeping
- Ambulation/Mobility Assistance
- Errands and Shopping
- Competitive Hourly Wages
- Flexible Hours (Part-Time, Full-Time and Live-In Positions)
- Friendly Environment that Fosters Personal Growth
- Basic Medical Insurance Plan
- Retirement Plan
Job Requirements Include:
- Minimum of one year experience caring for the elderly
- CNA or STNA license not required, but preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Valid OH Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation with valid auto insurance
- Clear Criminal Background and Drug Screening